- Expand your PR and social campaign in a cost- and time-effective way
- Create instant organic engagement
- Immediate national credibility and talent with Terra Wellington
- Increase your call to action
- Expert technical support for event creation and execution
- Top-quality video to increase campaign visibility
- Invite media to tune in for story development (advanced deskside approach)
Details: D S Simon Media works with you to create the event timeline and segment details, manage social media for the event, provide lead-up and on-site technical expertise, generate talent prep, and implement logistical support.
Options: You can pair an in-house or secondary expert with Terra Wellington for a talk-show type format; with this option Terra serves as a sort of “Kelly Ripa” with the guest host, leading the fun format and doing a lot of the moderating and keeping up the energy. You can also roll in pre-planned media, live Q&A, and talk show-style topics.
Location and Length: Stream from a studio, on location, or a trade show floor. Usual length is 30-60 minutes, but it can be tailored to your needs.
Add onto an SMT (sample info here) for significant social media engagement, or as a standalone social event.
Terra Wellington is a lifestyle media personality and actress based in Los Angeles. She is well known as a national wellness and eco authority. Terra is an author and spokesperson on healthy living, food, eco, and “natural-bent” topics, and the Editor in Chief at SimpleMomsGuide.com. She has worked with over 100 brands and campaigns to successfully amplify their messages and gain brand and campaign recognition.
A popular guest on local TV and radio stations across the country, she looks forward to working with you.