April 19, 2019 – SOLD OUT, AIRED
Spring Healthy Living 🌼 with Terra Wellington
- Co-op Media Tour: It’s time for the spring kickoff!! There’s more sunshine, gardens are starting, and homes are getting an air-out. It’s a great time to talk about healthy choices for spring — healthy food ideas, adding more hydration, the newest in sun protection, organic gardening how to’s, outdoor living space ideas, eco tips and products for spring, outdoor time fun, springtime exercise boosts, and more!! Join Wellness and Lifestyle Contributor Terra Wellington as she gives helpful tips to refresh and renew this springtime season. Happy Spring!!
May 10, 2019
National Women’s Health Week with Terra Wellington 🌸
- Co-op Media Tour: May 12-18 is National Women’s Health Week (NWHW). This tour with SimpleMomsGuide.com Editor Terra Wellington is highly sought after and focuses on products and campaigns that benefit women and their families. Any messaging that loops in healthy living or taking care of yourself better is a great fit. Current 2019 hot topics for women include building confidence, mental health, pregnancy-related topics, clean living/eating to reduce toxins, and natural beauty relating to self-acceptance. Other great ideas include supplements, oral care, healthcare of many kinds, healthy eating brands, allergy care, sleep better products, skincare and sun protection, and much more. Join us!!
June 14, 2019
☀️ Summer Family Wellness with Terra Wellington
- Co-op Media Tour: Kick off the summer with happy tips on eating right, getting outdoors, family safety and health, and staying hydrated — it’s all about summer wellness and summer healthy living. Kids are home from school, and families are looking for ways to stay busy, travel smart, and enjoy time together. Moms are looking for snack and meal solutions, suncare facts, well-home tips, get-into-nature inspiration, and family fun ideas. Join us as we help families enjoy their summer! Hosted by Wellness and Lifestyle Contributor Terra Wellington.
40+ MILLION audience guarantee
Propels your grassroots efforts
You get immediate national credibility
Gives customers a reason to care
Reach and call to action
Covers much more than an in-studio ground tour for the same co-op cost
Terra Wellington is a lifestyle media personality and actress who is one of the country’s foremost wellness and eco-lifestyle authorities. She’s Editor in Chief at SimpleMomsGuide.com, an inspirational lifestyle site that also features the content of her Satellite Media Tours.
A successful author and brand ambassador, Terra is known for her professionalism, preparation, and marketing insights. She appears regularly on television stations across the country.
And she has worked with over 220 brands and campaigns to successfully amplify their messages and gain brand and campaign recognition. She looks forward to working with you!!
Our Co-op Influencer Media Tours Include:
- 20+ media bookings on TV, Radio & Digital outlets with comprehensive monitoring & reporting
- Airing on two nationally syndicated shows (The Daily Flash and The Daily Buzz) and on one nationwide network (MainStreet Radio) for a total of 650+ stations.
- Covers all top 20 media markets, including WWOR NY, KDOC LA, WCIU Chicago, and more
- Posting & sharing on talent platforms
- Distribution of video and article via a multimedia news release reaching thousands of media outlets
- Request a quote
Additional add-on packages are also available to maximize your impact and integrate with your multiple platforms, including a social media live package and a Custom Content stand-alone package. Custom Content packages are pre-recorded custom segments with only one brand per segment on the scheduled dates of Terra’s co-op SMTs. It’s a great option for brands or campaigns that don’t fit well into a co-op or have specific timing needs with limited budgets. Ask for more info.
About D S Simon Media (DSS) Co-op SMTs:
A DSS Media’s Co-op Tour is a cost-effective and timesaving communications tool – offering a turnkey solution for brands to increase awareness and media impressions. The results help to support your grassroots and integrative marketing efforts, aligning with Terra Wellington’s national credibility and platform. DSS’ experienced producers and in-house media team make sure your project experience is efficient and the results are great. In a co-op media tour, your organization’s product or service is seamlessly integrated into a newsworthy segment with other similar yet non-competing products offering viewers valuable consumer tips by Terra Wellington, your spokesperson.