August 9, 2019
Back to School — Wellness and Nutrition 🚌
- Co-op Media Tour — A parent’s guide to solutions: It’s time to start the new school year in good health. Whether your child is off to kindergarten or college, Lifestyle Contributor Terra Wellington gives helpful and simple tips for eating right, good eyesight, sound sleep, stress reduction, dental health, disease control, and sports safety. Lots of wellness and nutrition ideas for getting ready for back to school. 40+ million audience guarantee. Nationwide TV, Radio, and Digital segments plus online placement.
October 4, 2019
Fall Wellness with Terra Wellington 🍁
- Co-op Media Tour — Fall Wellness: Get into a fall wellness routine to boost your health with Terra Wellington. With shorter days, crisper air, and colorful leaves, it’s the perfect time to readjust to a new season and give your health and lifestyle a fresh boost. Terra, the editor of SimpleMomsGuide.com, will talk about easy tips and ideas for your family to enjoy your healthiest autumn yet. From yummy healthy food, to sleep helps, to grab-and-go snack options, stress reduction, and healthy fall tips. Jump on board for this fun segment!! 40+ million audience guarantee. Nationwide TV, Radio, and Digital segments plus online placement.
40+ MILLION audience guarantee
Propels your grassroots efforts
You get immediate national credibility
Gives customers a reason to care
Reach and call to action
Covers much more than an in-studio ground tour for the same co-op cost
Terra Wellington is a lifestyle media personality and actress who is one of the country’s foremost wellness and eco-lifestyle authorities. She’s Editor in Chief at SimpleMomsGuide.com, an inspirational lifestyle site that also features the content of her Satellite Media Tours.
A successful author and brand ambassador, Terra is known for her professionalism, preparation, and marketing insights. She appears regularly on television stations across the country.
And she has worked with over 220 brands and campaigns to successfully amplify their messages and gain brand and campaign recognition. She looks forward to working with you!!
Our Co-op Influencer Media Tours Include:
- 20+ media bookings on TV, Radio & Digital outlets with comprehensive monitoring & reporting
- Airing on two nationally syndicated shows (The Daily Flash and The Daily Buzz) and on one nationwide network (MainStreet Radio) for a total of 650+ stations.
- Covers all top 20 media markets, including WWOR NY, KDOC LA, WCIU Chicago, and more
- Posting & sharing on talent platforms
- Distribution of video and article via a multimedia news release reaching thousands of media outlets
- Request a quote
Additional add-on packages are also available to maximize your impact and integrate with your multiple platforms, including a social media live package and a Custom Content stand-alone package. Custom Content packages are pre-recorded custom segments with only one brand per segment on the scheduled dates of Terra’s co-op SMTs. It’s a great option for brands or campaigns that don’t fit well into a co-op or have specific timing needs with limited budgets. Ask for more info.
About D S Simon Media (DSS) Co-op SMTs:
A DSS Media’s Co-op Tour is a cost-effective and timesaving communications tool – offering a turnkey solution for brands to increase awareness and media impressions. The results help to support your grassroots and integrative marketing efforts, aligning with Terra Wellington’s national credibility and platform. DSS’ experienced producers and in-house media team make sure your project experience is efficient and the results are great. In a co-op media tour, your organization’s product or service is seamlessly integrated into a newsworthy segment with other similar yet non-competing products offering viewers valuable consumer tips by Terra Wellington, your spokesperson.