Our Co-op Media Tours Include:
- 20+ media bookings on TV, Radio & Digital outlets with comprehensive monitoring & reporting
- Airing on two nationally syndicated shows (The Daily Flash and The Daily Buzz) and on one nationwide network (MainStreet Radio) for a total of 650+ stations.
- Covers all top 20 media markets, including WWOR NY, KDOC LA, WCIU Chicago, and more
- Posting & sharing on talent platforms
- Distribution of video and article via a multimedia news release reaching thousands of media outlets
Additional add-on packages are also available to maximize your impact and integrate with your multiple platforms, including a social media live package and a Custom Content stand-alone package. Custom Content packages are pre-recorded custom segments with only one brand per segment on the scheduled dates of Terra’s co-op SMTs. It’s a great option for brands or campaigns that don’t fit well into a co-op or have specific timing needs with limited budgets. Ask for more info.
A DSS Media’s Co-op Tour is a cost-effective and timesaving communications tool – offering a turnkey solution for brands to increase awareness and media impressions. The results help to support your grassroots and integrative marketing efforts, aligning with Terra Wellington’s national credibility and platform. DSS’ experienced producers and in-house media team make sure your project experience is efficient and the results are great. In a co-op media tour, your organization’s product or service is seamlessly integrated into a newsworthy segment with other similar yet non-competing products offering viewers valuable consumer tips by Terra Wellington, your spokesperson.
Also, all Terra Wellington’s tours fully follow FTC guidelines for sponsored media segments. And both Terra and DSS bring you years of expertise in seamlessly navigating FTC rules in simple ways. We aim to make disclosure natural and part of the segment’s flow.