April 10, 2020
Spring Into Healthy Living ☀️
- Co-op Media Tour — Spring Into Healthy Living: With the season change and a bit more sun, it’s a fun time to jump into spring healthy living!! The Editor-in-Chief of SimpleMomsGuide.com, Terra Wellington, has simple spring lifestyle tips for the whole family. She looks to talk about food, hydration, home, garden, skin care, sun protection, summer vacation plans, and more!! Join us as we enjoy the spring renewal. 40+ million audience guarantee. Nationwide TV, Radio, and Digital segments plus online placement.
May 7, 2020
5 Simple Steps to a Healthier You: National Women’s Health Week
- Co-op Media Tour — National Women’s Health Week: This tour with SimpleMomsGuide.com Editor in Chief Terra wellington is highly sought after and focuses on products and campaigns that benefit women and their families. Messaging that loops in healthy living or taking care of yourself better is a great fit. Current 2020 hot topics for women include mental health, pregnancy and new moms, clean living/eating along with plant-based foods, and taking care of your body from a prevention and health-oriented side. Other great ideas include supplements, oral care, healthcare of many kinds, healthy eating brands, allergy care, skincare, sleep better products, and much more. 40+ million audience guarantee. Nationwide TV, Radio, and Digital segments plus online placement.
40+ MILLION audience guarantee
Propels your grassroots efforts
You get immediate national credibility
Gives customers a reason to care
Reach and call to action
Covers much more than an in-studio ground tour for the same co-op cost
Terra Wellington is a lifestyle media personality and actress who is one of the country’s foremost wellness and eco-lifestyle authorities. She’s Editor in Chief at SimpleMomsGuide.com, an inspirational lifestyle site that also features the content of her Satellite Media Tours.
A successful author and brand ambassador, Terra is known for her professionalism, preparation, and marketing insights. She appears regularly on television stations across the country.
And she has worked with over 220 brands and campaigns to successfully amplify their messages and gain brand and campaign recognition. She looks forward to working with you!!
Our Co-op Media Tours Include:
- 20+ media bookings on TV, Radio & Digital outlets with comprehensive monitoring & reporting
- Airing on two nationally syndicated shows (The Daily Flash and The Daily Buzz) and on one nationwide network (MainStreet Radio) for a total of 650+ stations.
- Covers all top 20 media markets, including WWOR NY, KDOC LA, WCIU Chicago, and more
- Posting & sharing on talent platforms
- Distribution of video and article via a multimedia news release reaching thousands of media outlets
- Request a quote
Additional add-on packages are also available to maximize your impact and integrate with your multiple platforms, including a social media live package and a Custom Content stand-alone package. Custom Content packages are pre-recorded custom segments with only one brand per segment on the scheduled dates of Terra’s co-op SMTs. It’s a great option for brands or campaigns that don’t fit well into a co-op or have specific timing needs with limited budgets. Ask for more info.
About D S Simon Media (DSS) Co-op SMTs:
A DSS Media’s Co-op Tour is a cost-effective and timesaving communications tool – offering a turnkey solution for brands to increase awareness and media impressions. The results help to support your grassroots and integrative marketing efforts, aligning with Terra Wellington’s national credibility and platform. DSS’ experienced producers and in-house media team make sure your project experience is efficient and the results are great. In a co-op media tour, your organization’s product or service is seamlessly integrated into a newsworthy segment with other similar yet non-competing products offering viewers valuable consumer tips by Terra Wellington, your spokesperson.
Also, all Terra Wellington’s tours fully follow FTC guidelines for sponsored media segments. And both Terra and DSS bring you years of expertise in seamlessly navigating FTC rules in simple ways. We aim to make disclosure natural and part of the segment’s flow.