As we enter into the 46th year of celebrating Earth Day, this year’s theme is “Trees for the Earth” #Trees4Earth. Terra Wellington is a proud supporter of Earth Day and encourages the public to conserve and have respect for the environment. One of her passions is also ocean conservation.
Here are just a few ways to be inspired:
- “Nature is Speaking” — this is a captivating series of short films by Conservation International that remind us just how much we need nature.
- Why we need a thriving and healthy ocean is wonderfully organized at the Ocean Conservancy
- Where to find Earth Day events, including local reforestation and clean-up projects
- How to buy sustainable seafood with the free app from Seafood Watch — this app is constantly updated
- Why our planet needs healthy forests — a beautiful presentation by Conservation International
Happy Earth Day!