August 9, 2018
Back to School: Wellness and Nutrition
Start the new school year in good health, less stress, and happy. Whether your child is off to kindergarten or college, Terra Wellington gives helpful and simple tips for eating right, good eyesight, sound sleep, stress reduction, dental health, disease control, and sports safety. Guide parents to solutions. Lots of wellness and nutrition ideas for getting ready for back to school.
October 4, 2018
Fall Family Wellness: Easy Tips and Ideas
Get into a fall wellness routine to boost your health with Terra Wellington. With shorter days, crisper air, and colorful leaves, it’s the perfect time to readjust to a new season and give your health and lifestyle a fresh boost. Terra, the editor of SimpleMomsGuide.com, will talk about easy tips and ideas for your family to enjoy your healthiest autumn yet. From yummy healthy food, to sleep helps, to grab-and-go snack options, stress reduction, and healthy fall tips. Jump on board for this fun segment!!
November 1, 2018
Your Winter Wellness Guide: 5 Simple Stay-Well Tips
As the cold weather settles in and the busy holidays ramp up, Wellness and Lifestyle Contributor Terra Wellington helps you stay balanced with ‘5 simple stay-well tips.’ In her Winter Wellness Guide co-op media tour, Terra presents solutions and examples for eating right, staying active, winter allergies, winter skincare, sleeping well, and more! Be inspired to care for you and your family, and enjoy this beautiful time of the year in health — join us!!
- Go nationwide!!
- 40 MILLION guaranteed
- Propels your grassroots efforts
- You get immediate national credibility
- Gives customers a reason to care
- Reach and call to action
- High ROI
- Covers much more than an in-studio ground tour for the same co-op cost
Terra Wellington is a lifestyle media personality and actress based in Los Angeles. She is well known as a national wellness and eco authority. Terra is an author and spokesperson on healthy living, food, eco, and “natural-bent” topics, and the Editor in Chief at SimpleMomsGuide.com. She has worked with over 100 brands and campaigns to successfully amplify their messages and gain brand and campaign recognition.
A popular guest on local TV and radio stations across the country, she looks forward to working with you.
Our Co-op Influencer Media Tours Include:
- 20+ media bookings on TV, Radio & Digital outlets with comprehensive monitoring & reporting
- Placement on The Daily Flash morning show — syndicated in over 80 markets (including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago)
- At least 1 million online views of your content
- Syndication on the Main Street Radio Network on over 250 outlets across the country
- Airing on the nationally syndicated show, NewsWatch
- Posting & sharing on talent platforms
- Distribution of a multimedia news release to thousands of newspapers, radio, television stations, newswires and websites with written and video content.
- Seamless communication from both sales and production teams ensuring you and your client’s goals are exceeded
- Hosted from L.A. and NYC
- Request a quote
Additional add-on packages are also available to maximize your impact and integrate with your multiple platforms, including a social media live package.
About D S Simon Media (DSS) Co-op SMTs:
DSS Media’s Co-op Tours are a cost-effective and timesaving communications tool – offering a turnkey solution for brands to increase awareness and media impressions. The results help to support your grassroots and social media efforts, as well as influencing audiences with Terra Wellington’s national credibility. DSS’ experienced producers and in-house media team make sure your project experience is efficient and the results are great. Your organization’s product or service is seamlessly integrated into a newsworthy segment with other similar yet non-competing products offering viewers valuable consumer tips by our credible third-party spokesperson.