May 11, 2018 — “5 Simple Steps to a Healthier Life”
National Women’s Health Week
National Women’s Health Week is May 13-19 and Terra Wellington joins us again to talk about the simple things women can do to have a healthier life. Products, campaigns, and overall tips are promoted to give women ideas and helps to take control of their health and help their families.
June 21, 2018 — Family Summer Wellness Tips
Summer is in full swing!! It’s the perfect time to gain seasonal public interest. Get ready with product and campaign tips for more time outdoors, heat and sun safety, delicious summer foods, and travel tips. Join Terra Wellington as she gives easy tips for summer wellness.
August 9, 2018 — Back to School: Wellness and Nutrition
It’s time to start the new school year in good health. Whether your child is off to kindergarten or college, Terra Wellington gives helpful and simple tips for eating right, good eyesight, sound sleep, stress reduction, dental health, disease control, and sports safety. Guide parents to solutions. Lots of wellness and nutrition ideas for getting ready for back to school.
- Go nationwide!!
- 40 MILLION guaranteed
- Propels your grassroots efforts
- You get immediate national credibility
- Gives customers a reason to care
- Reach and call to action
- High ROI
- Covers much more than an in-studio ground tour for the same co-op cost
Terra Wellington is a lifestyle media personality and actress based in Los Angeles. She is well known as a national wellness and eco authority. Terra is an author and spokesperson on healthy living, food, eco, and “natural-bent” topics, and the Editor in Chief at SimpleMomsGuide.com. She has worked with over 100 brands and campaigns to successfully amplify their messages and gain brand and campaign recognition.
A popular guest on local TV and radio stations across the country, she looks forward to working with you.
Our Co-op Influencer Media Tours Include:
- 20+ media bookings on TV, Radio & Digital outlets with comprehensive monitoring & reporting
- Placement on The Daily Flash morning show — syndicated in over 80 markets (including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago)
- At least 1 million online views of your content
- Syndication on the Main Street Radio Network on over 250 outlets across the country
- Airing on the nationally syndicated show, NewsWatch
- Posting & sharing on talent platforms
- Distribution of a multimedia news release to thousands of newspapers, radio, television stations, newswires and websites with written and video content.
- Seamless communication from both sales and production teams ensuring you and your client’s goals are exceeded
- Hosted from L.A. and NYC
- Request a quote
Additional add-on packages are also available to maximize your impact and integrate with your multiple platforms, including a social media live package.
About D S Simon Media (DSS) Co-op SMTs:
DSS Media’s Co-op Tours are a cost-effective and timesaving communications tool – offering a turnkey solution for brands to increase awareness and media impressions. The results help to support your grassroots and social media efforts, as well as influencing audiences with Terra Wellington’s national credibility. DSS’ experienced producers and in-house media team make sure your project experience is efficient and the results are great. Your organization’s product or service is seamlessly integrated into a newsworthy segment with other similar yet non-competing products offering viewers valuable consumer tips by our credible third-party spokesperson.